We provide expert Notarial Services for private individuals, corporate clients, lawyers, patent attorneys, banks and government bodies in relation to a complete range of Notarial matters, including:
- The Notarisation, authentication and legalisation of Australian and foreign documents for use and production abroad;
- Obtaining Apostille Certificates from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade;
- Liaising with foreign embassies on your behalf in relation to the legalisation of documents for use and production abroad;
- Certifying copies of original documents;
- Verifying identities and signatures;
- Taking declarations and receiving affidavits for use and production abroad;
- Notarising the execution of Powers of Attorney and other commercial documents for use overseas;
- Dealing with documentation in relation to land, property and deceased estates overseas;
- Advice and representation relating to the authentication and verification of documents to be produced and acted upon abroad;
- Preparation of Certificates of Good Standing for corporations and entities;
- Verification, authentication and certification of deeds, declarations and other documents relating to intellectual property;
- Notarising commercial documents such as resolutions, minutes, reports and corporate governance certificates;
- Verification of commercial and regulatory documents issued by government and semi-government bodies;
- Notarising international investment documents;
- Noting and Protesting of Bills of Exchange; and
- Preparation of Ships Protests.
We are available to attend to your matter by appointment and on an urgent basis.
In some circumstances we may also attend your office or other location to Notarise your documents.
Please telephone us to make an appointment and to request a quotation for the work that you require us to conduct.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below and send us your enquiry and documents (optional), specifying the foreign country in which you need to produce and use your documents overseas.
If your matter is urgent, you may also drop into our CBD offices between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.