William is admitted as a Notary Public in the Supreme Court of New South Wales and is a Member of the Society of Notaries of New South Wales and the Law Society of New South Wales.
William is also Legal Practitioner Director of specialist family law firm, Boyce Family Law & Mediation, in which he practises in all areas of family law and alternative dispute resolution.
William initially trained and was admitted to practise law at Allens Linklaters.
William provides private and corporate clients with expert Notarial services by appointment and on an urgent basis.
William’s qualifications and memberships include the following:
- Notary Public and Member of the Society of Notaries of New South Wales;
- Family law specialist, Accredited by the Law Society of New South Wales;
- Nationally Accredited Mediator (NMAS), Registered with the Law Society of New South Wales;
- Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, Registered with the Commonwealth Attorney General to issue statutory certificates under section 60I Family Law Act 1975 (Cth);
- Trained collaborative family practitioner and member of:
- Collaborative Professionals NSW;
- Central Sydney Collaborative Forum; and
- The International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales; and
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia.
Robert has many years’ experience practising law in Australia and Asia, including as partner of Minter Ellison for 29 years.
Robert was President of the Australia-China Business Council and part-time lecturer at Bond University Business School. He has also served on the Australia-China Council advising the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade on its Australia China relationship.
Robert is expert in the provision of first tier private client services and has extensive experience advising in the areas of family law, family provisions law (Wills disputes) and estate planning, including for high net worth clients with substantial assets in Australia and overseas.
Robert hold degrees in Arts and Laws from the University of Sydney. He has also undertaken postgraduate studies at Duquesne University, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and holds a Graduate Diploma of Business.