Notary Public Sydney
We are a specialist Sydney Notary Public and legal practice located in the St James Centre in Sydney’s CBD and legal precinct opposite the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
We are Members of the Society of Notaries of New South Wales and the Law Society of New South Wales.
We provide expert Notarial Services for private individuals, corporate clients, lawyers, patent attorneys, banks and government bodies in relation to a complete range of Notarial matters, including:
- The Notarisation, authentication and legalisation of Australian and foreign documents for use and production abroad;
- Obtaining Apostille Certificates from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade;
- Liaising with foreign embassies on your behalf in relation to the legalisation of documents for use and production abroad;
- Certifying copies of original documents; and
- Verifying identities and signatures.
We are available to attend to your matter by appointment and on an urgent basis.
In some circumstances we may also attend your office or other location to Notarise your documents.
Please telephone us to make an appointment and to request a quotation for the work that you require us to conduct.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below and send us your enquiry and documents (optional), specifying the foreign country in which you need to produce and use your documents overseas.
If your matter is urgent, you may also drop into our CBD offices between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.